What we mean by integration
Integration as a word is often used loosely. The real meaning of integration is “the bringing together of separate elements to create a whole unit”. In InfoTrack language this means:
- we seamlessly and securely integrate into third party systems. Practice management systems, document management solutions and accounting software.
- from preparing your contracts via our licensed eCOS solution or using our data visualisation tool, REVEAL, we integrate into your workflows to ensure you don’t miss a beat.
- we provide and install integration free of charge with zero downtime so we don’t disrupt your workflow.
- we tailor our solutions for you so your workflow is perfect.
What will InfoTrack's PEXA integration mean for your firm?
- Faster electronic settlement through easier creation and management of PEXA workspaces.
- No re-keying data as InfoTrack auto completes relevant matter information on creation of the PEXA workspace.
- Easier cost recovery with related disbursements returned directly to the matter in your PMS in real time.
Integrate with the best
Over the years our competitors have tried to emulate our genius integration formula but with 16 years of expertise, knowledge and proficiency, we pride ourselves on offering an integrated solution that is seamless and facilitates efficiency for you and your third party practice management systems, document management solutions and accounting software.
Integration quick links
All search results and related costs are returned directly back to your matter in real-time, with no delay.
Our integration technology can be installed on-site or remotely and with zero downtime.
No re-keying data
Data fields are mapped directly from your practice management system into InfoTrack for easy searching.
For ASIC, PPSR and all corporate related searching, the party information selected in your practice management system can be searched using InfoTrack.
InfoTrack allows you to save .pdfs of your search results to a variety of document management systems.
Save money by avoiding disbursement write-offs with real-time cost recovery.