Edition 25: How to gain a competitive advantage in a challenging market
In this edition, industry experts share tips for you to stand out from the crowd and add value to your clients in a saturated market.
- Featured Practitioner Insights: Meng Cheong, Senior Associate, Nevile and Co. shares how he and his colleagues aren't threatened by their jobs being replaced by technology
- Legislative Update: Anti Money Laundering.
- Law and technology: The Age of Cross-Collaboration.
- Interoperable ELNOs - what does this mean for you?
- Complimentary CPD Webinars
What is the Practitioner Playbook?
The Practitioner Playbook is a fortnightly digest covering the latest news for professional services providers across the legal, conveyancing, accounting and finance industries.
Each edition, we feature leading industry practitioners who share advice and stories cultivated throughout the course of their career. We share our latest product updates and give you access to our newest webinars.
With every new edition, you receive fresh insights into industry news covering changes to legislation, new technologies, security & efficiency tips, and professional development webinars. All this, direct to your inbox first thing in the morning.
Subscribe today to receive a copy direct to your inbox every second Wednesday.
If you have any questions about The Practitioner Playbook or would like to contribute an article, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact our Editor for editorial deadlines and guidelines.