Practitioner Playbook Edition 41
In this edition, we explore tried and tested elements to make your firm stand out.
– New NSW building law could be a game changer for apartment safety and the property market.
– The ACT closes in on e-conveyancing mandate.
– In a crowded field, success requires differentiation.
– InfoTrack named Great Place to Work Australia 2020.
– Complimentary CPD Webinars.
What is the Practitioner Playbook?
The Practitioner Playbook is a fortnightly digest covering the latest news for professional services providers across the legal, conveyancing, accounting and finance industries.
Each edition, we feature leading industry practitioners who share advice and stories cultivated throughout the course of their career. We share our latest product updates and give you access to our newest webinars.
With every new edition, you receive fresh insights into industry news covering changes to legislation, new technologies, security & efficiency tips, and professional development webinars. All this, direct to your inbox first thing in the morning.
Subscribe today to receive a copy direct to your inbox every second Wednesday.
If you have any questions about The Practitioner Playbook or would like to contribute an article, send us an email at email@example.com. Please contact our Editor for editorial deadlines and guidelines.