Practitioner Playbook Edition 54
The wins and risks of staying connected.
- Featured Practitioner Insights: Bona Fide Lawyers share how they stayed connected to their community during Victoria’s lockdowns.
- Permanent reforms to digital signatures planned for the end of 2021.
- 33% of Australians report pure cyber crime attacks. How to protect yourself, your firm and your clients.
- 44% of APAC firms plan to implement flexible working. Does your firm reflect the latest trends?
- Complimentary CPD Webinars.
What is the Practitioner Playbook?
The Practitioner Playbook is a monthly digest covering the latest news for professional services providers across the legal and conveyancing industries.
Each edition, we feature leading industry practitioners who share advice and stories cultivated throughout the course of their career. We share our latest product updates and give you access to our newest webinars.
With every new edition, you receive fresh insights into industry news covering changes to legislation, new technologies, security & efficiency tips, and professional development webinars. All this, direct to your inbox on the first Wednesday morning of each month. Subscribe today to receive a personalised copy.
If you have any questions about The Practitioner Playbook or would like to contribute an article, send us an email at email@example.com. Our Editor will provide editorial deadlines and guidelines.