Practitioner Playbook Edition 49
Innovation, Impact and Client-centricity
- Featured Practitioner Insights: Jason Tjoeng, MLC Lawyers shares how digital conveyancing helps his firm keep up with client expectations.
- Innovation post COVID: How new technology has evolved firms.
- What impact will remote work have?
- Sole Practitioner Special Feature: One thing you need to succeed when starting your own firm.
- Complimentary CPD webinars.
What is the Practitioner Playbook?
The Practitioner Playbook is a monthly digest covering the latest news for professional services providers across the legal and conveyancing industries.
Each edition, we feature leading industry practitioners who share advice and stories cultivated throughout the course of their career. We share our latest product updates and give you access to our newest webinars.
With every new edition, you receive fresh insights into industry news covering changes to legislation, new technologies, security & efficiency tips, and professional development webinars. All this, direct to your inbox on the first Wednesday morning of each month. Subscribe today to receive a personalised copy.
If you have any questions about The Practitioner Playbook or would like to contribute an article, send us an email at email@example.com. Our Editor will provide editorial deadlines and guidelines.