Edition 20: The Future of Skills
In this edition, industry experts explore what skills you will need to maintain a profitable firm.
- Featured Practitioner Insights: Preparing for a future-ready firm
- The Future of Skills - 2 ways to nurture your business growth
- Handy Hints: 3 ways professional development can help your business go in new directions
- 2 months in: How is NSW tracking on e-conveyancing?
- News Update: InfoTrack launches Conveyancing Data Insights Report
- Media Mention: ITWire
What is the Practitioner Playbook?
The Practitioner Playbook is a fortnightly digest covering the latest news for professional services providers across the legal, conveyancing, accounting and finance industries.
Each edition, we feature leading industry practitioners who share advice and stories cultivated throughout the course of their career. We share our latest product updates and give you access to our newest webinars.
With every new edition, you receive fresh insights into industry news covering changes to legislation, new technologies, security & efficiency tips, and professional development webinars. All this, direct to your inbox first thing in the morning.
Subscribe today to receive a copy direct to your inbox every second Wednesday.
If you have any questions about The Practitioner Playbook or would like to contribute an article, send us an email at email@example.com. Please contact our Editor for editorial deadlines and guidelines.