ASIC Company Search
ASIC is Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator. ASIC enforces company and financial services laws and informs the public about Australian companies to protect consumers, investors and creditors.
As an approved ASIC information broker, InfoTrack provides a complete range of ASIC company searches and ASIC business name searches from the ASIC Register. Conducting an ASIC search will instantly return detailed real-time information relating to a person or company, including status, directors, shareholders, addresses, and history. With InfoTrack you are also able to look up the ACN number and/or ABN number and verify the search for free.
Does your asic extract look like this?
InfoTrack's ASIC extract starts with a summary page, instantly showing you a snapshot of the extract, credit information and a visualisation of the company data.
3x the value in a single search
Each ASIC extract you order from InfoTrack returns a single PDF including the below information. These additional complimentary features provide you with a more detailed picture of the company you're searching, allowing for deeper levels of due diligence in a fraction of the time.
1) ASIC snapshot
View a one-page summary of key company information including ASIC data, credit score and a visual diagram of the structure.
2) ASIC extract
Verify the legitimacy of an entity by viewing details including company directors, secretaries, shareholders, registered office addresses, appointments of external auditors, liquidators and administrators, document details and ACN/ABN lookup.
3) CreditorWatch credit report
Assess the credit worthiness of the company you're searching through a snapshot of its credit history. The credit report details risk data associated with the company including court judgments, payment defaults, insolvency notices, mercantile enquiries, credit enquiries and credit score.
4) REVEAL workspace
View a simple visual diagram that maps out relationships between people, companies and assets. Easily see shareholder percentages, track changes to corporate structure, filter your results and export data in various formats.
Available ASIC Company Searches:
- Current Company Extract – including Company Directors Search
- Historical Company Extract
- Relational Company Extract
- Personal Name Search
- Banned and Disqualified Register Search
- Professional Register Search
- ASIC Certificate of Incorporation
- ASIC Connect Searches: Company Check Name Availability, ASIC Business Check Name Availability and ASIC Business Name Search, ASIC Business Name Holder – Organisation, ASIC Business Name Holder – Person, SMSF Auditor Search
Key features of ASIC Searches
- Receive a complimentary REVEAL workspace and Credit Report with each ASIC extract.
- Order ASIC & PPSR Searches simultaneously.
- Conduct bulk ASIC Searches and copy & paste up to 50 companies at a time.
- Auto email bulk ASIC Search results in a single email.
- Export ASIC Search results to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Free ASIC ACN & ABN Search/lookup and verification.
- Free document list lookup and order without company extract.
- Company registration/incorporation
ASIC & PPSR Combined Report
When ordering an ASIC search from InfoTrack, you have the option of including a PPSR search which will return a combined report along with your ASIC and PPSR results in one PDF. The combined report uses smart technology to collate data from your ASIC and PPSR search results and highlight areas of potential risk.