ASIC Company Search
ASIC is Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator. ASIC enforces company and financial services laws and informs the public about Australian companies to protect consumers, investors and creditors.
As an approved ASIC information broker, InfoTrack provides a complete range of ASIC company searches and ASIC business name searches from the ASIC Register. Conducting an ASIC search will instantly return detailed real-time information relating to a person or company, including status, directors, shareholders, addresses, and history. With InfoTrack you are also able to look up the ACN number and/or ABN number and verify the search for free.
3x the value in a single search
Each ASIC extract you order from InfoTrack returns a single PDF including the below information. These additional complimentary features provide you with a more detailed picture of the company you're searching, allowing for deeper levels of due diligence in a fraction of the time.
1) ASIC snapshot
View a one-page summary of key company information including ASIC data, credit score and a visual diagram of the structure.
2) ASIC extract
Verify the legitimacy of an entity by viewing details including company directors, secretaries, shareholders, registered office addresses, appointments of external auditors, liquidators and administrators, document details and ACN/ABN lookup.
3) CreditorWatch credit report
Assess the credit worthiness of the company you're searching through a snapshot of its credit history. The credit report details risk data associated with the company including court judgments, payment defaults, insolvency notices, mercantile enquiries, credit enquiries and credit score.
4) REVEAL workspace
View a simple visual diagram that maps out relationships between people, companies and assets. Easily see shareholder percentages, track changes to corporate structure, filter your results and export data in various formats.
5) ASIC on-file reports & ASIC Alerts
Through our automated reorder detection process, we are able to establish that we hold the ASIC extract that you have searched and can provide it to you at a reduced cost, as it has been ordered through the InfoTrack platform.
The ASIC alerts feature is free and enables basic alerts for your company for the next 12 months. You will be notified by e-mail if there is an ASIC form lodged against the company.
Available ASIC Company Searches:
- Current Company Extract – including Company Directors Search
- Historical Company Extract
- Relational Company Extract
- Personal Name Search
- Banned and Disqualified Register Search
- Professional Register Search
- ASIC Certificate of Incorporation
- ASIC Connect Searches: Company Check Name Availability, ASIC Business Check Name Availability and ASIC Business Name Search, ASIC Business Name Holder – Organisation, ASIC Business Name Holder – Person, SMSF Auditor Search
Key features of ASIC Searches
- Receive a complimentary REVEAL workspace and Credit Report with each ASIC extract.
- Order ASIC & PPSR Searches simultaneously.
- Conduct bulk ASIC Searches and copy & paste up to 50 companies at a time.
- Auto email bulk ASIC Search results in a single email.
- Export ASIC Search results to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Free ASIC ACN & ABN Search/lookup and verification.
- Free document list lookup and order without company extract.
- Company registration/incorporation
ASIC & PPSR Combined Report
When ordering an ASIC search from InfoTrack, you have the option of including a PPSR search which will return a combined report along with your ASIC and PPSR results in one PDF. The combined report uses smart technology to collate data from your ASIC and PPSR search results and highlight areas of potential risk.
- Historical Searches, Owner Name Searches, Sub Folio Searches, Lots Created, Prior Title, CAC, Reverse Street Address, Cancelled title
- Plans & Dealings, Section 88B Instruments, Document Enquiry, Plan Enquiry, Cadastral records, Reference Map, Crown Plan
- Offline Searches, Volume Folio, CWO, Bill of Sale
- Lease Searches
- Deed Searches
- Land Value Searches
- WAL Certificate
- Mining Tenement Registry Search
NSW Council Certificates
The Central Register of Restrictions (CRR)
The Central Register of Restrictions (CRR) is a centralised database recording potential and actual use of land by government agencies and utilities. LPI maintains the CRR on behalf of participating organisations, but responsibility for the currency and accuracy of the information held on the CRR remains with those organisations.
You can search the CRR using InfoTrack. Participating Central Register of Restrictions Agencies include:
- Department of Defence
- Department of Education and Communities
- Department of Trade and Investment
- East Australian Pipeline
- Endeavour Energy
- Jemena Gas Network
- Office of Environment & Heritage
- Rail Corporation NSW
- Roads & Maritime Services
- other Authorities
Other NSW searches
- Body Corporate – Section 184 Certificates and Section 26 Certificates
- Revenue NSW – Document Stamping
- Pre-purchase reports such as Pest Reports, Building Reports, Strata Reports
- Company Title Reports
- Pool Report
- Completion Report
- Valuation Report
- ID Survey Report
- Tax Depreciation Report
- Engineers Report
- Boundary Peg out
- Plumbing Report