Title search and property information
Property legislation in all states and territories is based on the Torrens principle of registration of title. Each state and territory has a central register of all land in the state (such as the LPI in NSW, or Land Data in VIC) which shows the owner of the land through a title search.
InfoTrack has access to all of these land registries and gives you access from the one online system. The title, sometimes called a deed reference, can also include information about mortgages, covenants, caveats and easements.
Whether you are a business with regular searching needs or an individual or business that requires a one off title search, with InfoTrack you are no more than a few simple clicks away from ordering a land title search online.
InfoTrack has access to all National Land Registries for all your title searching needs in the one online system across the following states:
Key benefits to your business of ordering a title search with InfoTrack:
- When ordering your title search you can verify your title particulars at no extra charge to check vendor details and property details prior to ordering.
- Save your time when preparing a contract for strata properties, as the system recognises the title is for a strata plan. This means you will be provided with the option to order the Common Property Title at the same time.
- Save your time by ordering and verifying up to 50 titles in one step, for multiple title searching.
- Title searches available across all states, including title search NSW, title search VIC & title search QLD.
- Ability to order a title search in New Zealand
- Ability to order a one off title search in NSW via credit card.
State based Titles and property information
We deliver online title searching and related land information for businesses across Australia as follows:
- New South Wales - Full service including NSW title search, plans, dealings, alerts, Electronic Contract for Sale (eCOS), Electronic Notice of Sale (eNOS) and SignIT
- Queensland – Full service including QLD title search, plans, dealings, alerts and settlement notices and QVAS Sales and Property Reports
- Victoria – Full service including VIC title search, plans, instruments and alerts, Electronic Section 32 Statements and Electronic Contract of Sale of Real Estate
- Western Australia – Full service including WA title search, WA Property Interest Report (PIR), documents and surveys
- Tasmania – Full service including TAS title search and related documents
- South Australia – SA title search, SA Property Interest Report (PIR) and land information
- ACT and Northern Territory - ACT and NT Land title search and land information
Please visit our educational title search FAQ page for more information or read our latest blog post on title searches.