This searches a database that can be used to track individuals or couples down and verify their last known address, in addition to other valuable information.
The Person Locator Search returns a last known address, phone number and any default judgements against that individual or couple. The InfoTrack Person Locator Search is particularly useful for:
- Family Law/Litigation – Service of Court documents
- Identifying bad debtors for a client, or for your firm
- Working on Debt Recovery matters
- Ascertaining whether potential clients are credit-worthy
The data InfoTrack uses comes from dependable public records that are regularly updated and cross-indexed to ensure the most accurate, current and reliable results. To perform a search, simply enter the name and any other information that you have on the individual you are looking for and your requested data will be searched against the following sources:
- Property legacy data that includes name, address, phone, for over 80 million historical records
- Phone records from various commercial sources
- People information (Australian Bureau of Statistics data)
- Addresses (Australian Post licensed sources)
- Monthly transactional consumer data updates
- Year of Birth for residents of VIC, NSW & QLD
- Historic Name and address data going back to 1993
- Courts data – Bankruptcy / Judgments
- Survey data
- Property data, over 350,000 For Sale/Rent properties
Using the Person Locator Search can be useful for:
- Process serving.
- Getting in contact with customers.
- Finding debtors.
- Dealing with return mail.