InfoTrack provides an unrivalled Personal Searching service that is continually growing and responding to industry changes and our client’s requests. Using the InfoTrack system, you can search a number of registers, including the PPSR, AFSA and multiple Court systems and easily gather information.
Key features of personal searches
- National Property Ownership Search verifies the property/s owned by an individual or a company across Australia.
- Seek bankruptcy information by using the Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA) Bankruptcy Searches and Extracts to confirm if an individual has been bankrupt.
- Electoral Roll Search which is Produced by the AEC, the electoral roll is a list of the names and addresses of everyone who is eligible and enrolled to vote in Australia.
- For information on the last known address of a person as well as other valuable information use our Person Locator Search.
- Find out if an individual or company you are dealing with has a record of civil litigation across multiple Australian Tribunals and Courts using the National Litigation Search.
- Search the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) to search for interests in personal property other than land or buildings.
- InfoTrack offers Police check for companies, providing a summary of findings of guilt from of an individual in any Australian state or territory. The search is suitable for HR departments, child carers, In-house legal counselors, volunteer organisations, among others.