InfoTrack offers a comprehensive national range of land property searches and certificates through our property search functionality. Our system guides you through the process of ordering a property search with the least amount of steps and data required for entry. From Titles, plans and dealings to Property Certificates, InfoTrack has you covered.
Key Features of Property Searches
- Property Search bulk ability as well as a copy & paste option of up to 50 titles at a time with free verification of address and proprietor (NSW/VIC/QLD).
- Ability to view dealings list at the time of ordering titles (NSW/VIC).
- Pre-population of details for Property Searches and Certificates (NSW/VIC/QLD).
- Pre-select options for commonly ordered property certificates.
- National Property Ownership Search – complete one form for national index search of all Australian Land Registries.
- Property Ownership Searches are also available in NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, WA & TAS.
- InfoTrack provides you with an easy and efficient way to submit your NSW Electronic Notice of Sale (eNOS).
- Due to our automated internal systems and processes, 89% of all certificates processed by InfoTrack are processed and submitted to Authorities in real time, this allows for a far quicker certificate return than our competitors.
Key Benefits of Ordering Your Property Search with InfoTrack
- Easy access to all State and Territory Land Registers.
- We will save 30% of your time when ordering searches due to our sophisticated and advanced search facility.
- We believe we have the fastest certificate return in the industry meaning you are able to prepare your contracts in a timely manner and increase efficiencies.
- Support from InfoTrack's next generation HelpDesk, iSupport.
- Seamless eConveyancing workflow when ordered with your eCOS (Electronic Contract for Sale), or Section 32 and Electronic Contract of Sale of Real Estate.