ASIC is Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator. ASIC enforces company and financial services laws to protect consumers, investors and creditors. Regulates and informs the public about Australian companies.
ASIC regulate Australian companies, financial markets, financial services organisations and professionals who deal and advise in investments, superannuation, insurance, deposit taking and credit.
As an approved ASIC information broker, InfoTrack provides a complete range of ASIC Company Searches and ASIC Business Name Searches.
Key features of ASIC Searches
- Bulk ASIC Search ability as well as a copy & paste option of up to 50 companies at a time.
- Free look up and verification of ACN, ABN and Name.
- Ability to order a PPSR Search and Company Search at the same time.
- Hover over free Summary Browse before placing an order.
- Auto email results options grouped into one email.
- Document list order option provided with each company extract.
- Free document list lookup and order without company extract.
- After your ASIC search has been ordered, free access to REVEAL, data visualisation of your search result.
Key Benefits of Ordering an ASIC Search with InfoTrack
- Order ASIC and PPSR Searches simultaneously.
- Ability to import your ASIC Search results to Excel.
- Real-time results.
- Ability to import multiple ASIC extracts.
- Access to the ASIC and PPSR Combined Report.
The different types of ASIC searches available are:
Current Company Extract – including Company Directors Search
Historical Company Extract
Relational Company Extract
Personal Name Search
Banned and Disqualified Register Search
Professional Register Search
ASIC Certificate of Incorporation
ASIC Connect Searches
- Company Check Name Availability
- Business Check Name Availability
- Business Name Holder – Organisation
- Business Name Holder – Person