Property Interest Report (PIR)
A property interest gives rights to a land owner but also implies restrictions or imposes responsibilities which may impact on their use or enjoyment of the land. For example, whether a property is heritage-listed or located on a contaminated site. Included in the PIR is:
- all known property interests in one report
- interests not shown on a Certificate of Title
- information on land use restrictions that may affect a property
- details on who to contact if you require more information
- confidence that you have done your research.
This information is useful for property professionals informing their homebuyers, learning more about a property and knowing which government department to contact for more information.