InfoTrack is pleased to announce a new partnership with LexisNexis to bring you a better online search experience, through LexisNexis Searches and Affinity.
LexisNexis Affinity is the leading legal software solution supporting productivity and growth for mid-tier law practices across the Pacific Region.
Why integrate LexisNexis Affinity with InfoTrack?
- A seamless experience through LexisNexis Searches - As an InfoTrack user, we want to offer you a fully supported and integrated search experience with Lexis Affinity.
- Automated disbursement posting - Avoid delays and effort posting disbursements. Our integrated service posts search fees into Affinity automatically, as soon as the results are delivered—making them available for billing immediately.
- Automated document delivery - Have all the documents at your fingertips. Our integrated service also downloads documents direct to the relevant Affinity matter automatically, so you don’t have to file them.
- Minimise re-key of data - No need to re-key, data fields are mapped from Affinity.
““LexisNexis are very excited to have established an alliance with InfoTrack. Our new integration offers a fully supported search experience for Lexis Affinity clients. As a leading legal software solution provider in Australia, we know that choosing a trusted partner with an award-winning search and service history means that our clients are offered the very best.”
- Whit Lee, Executive Director, Legal Software Solutions & Strategy, LexisNexis Pacific
“The new integration between InfoTrack and LexisNexis is designed to simplify online searching for your firm. We’ve developed an easier workflow to save you time through instant access to searches, immediate billing in Affinity and direct document return to the relevant matter. We’re dedicated to providing you with a seamless experience that saves you time and streamlines processes.”
- John Ahern, CEO InfoTrack
Launch an InfoTrack search straight from a matter in LexisNexis Affinity
Easily select your desired search from the InfoTrack portal’s home page.
A read-only matter number and Title Reference is mapped from your practice management system into InfoTrack when searches are launched via integration
Completed search results are returned back to the matter in LexisNexis Affinity
Cost recoveries are automatically captured on the client ledger in real-time.
InfoTrack searches are applied against the creditor in LexisNexis Affinity