In our recent Risks and Rewards of e-conveyancing seminar, Tanya Matthewson (Sympli), Warren Denny (Piper Alderman) and Sean Roberts (Legal Counsel – REIQ) provided a technology and government perspective on:
• Potential impacts on the property sector in QLD post-Federal budget and elections
• Is there a competitive advantage for those who embrace electronic conveyancing over those who wait?
• Advice to firms who are planning to make the transition to e-settlements
• With innovation in legal technology emerging now, how to cut through the noise to determine what is essential for your business
• The current adoption of technology amongst real estate agents
*This webinar is a recording from the Risks & Rewards of e-conveyancing seminar in Queensland in May 2019.