Frequently asked questions
Yes, our iSupport team are here to help! To make it easy for you there are three options when contacting our team:
- Phone: 1800 738 524
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: If you would prefer, we call you, you can request a callback. Simply click on the “Request a callback” option on any transactional page and our team will give you a call.
Managing your account and billing through InfoTrack is easy by utilising one of the below options:
- Credit card: If you are an approved Administrator on your InfoTrack account, you can manage and pay invoices online by clicking on your username (located on the top right once logged in) and select Account. You can also pay by phone on 1800 738 524 between 8:30am and 5:00pm (AET). Please note that payments made this way will be subject to a surcharge.
- Direct debit: You can email us at email@example.com to set up direct debit on your credit card and you will automatically be charged as the invoice is raised and you will be sent a paid copy of the invoice as a receipt. Most payments will not induce a surcharge, however some exclusions apply.
- EFT: You can transfer money to our Commonwealth Bank account, either electronically or from any bank branch. These details appear on the last page of any of our tax invoices. Please ensure that you include your client ID in the description section of the transfer. Remittance advices can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cheque: You can send a cheque to our Sydney office to be processed for payment at GPO Box 4029, Sydney NSW 2001. Please include the section on the last page of the invoice so that we can ensure your payment is allocated correctly.
You need to be an Administrator on your InfoTrack account to access your Accounts section. To become an administrator, have a current administrator email email@example.com requesting permission.
Changing account information
You will need to have Administrator permissions to manage users on the Account. You can add, delete and edit users by clicking on your Username > Edit Details > Users.
To retrieve your username and password, we require a written request for credentials from the email address linked to the user or an email from the account administrator. Once we have received the written request for login details, our support team will call your office to provide them over the phone.
Yes, we offer daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly billing. Please email us at Finance@infotrack.com.au if you would like to change this.
You will need to email our finance team at firstname.lastname@example.org the request to change your account name. They will send you change of account detail documents to fill out and return.
You can view, download and print your InfoTrack paid and outstanding invoices as required under My Account, Invoices.
Payments and refunds are located under the "Payments & Refunds" tab under My Account.