We have all been moved by the ongoing impact of the devastating bushfires on communities, livelihoods and the environment across much of Australia. This extends especially to those who have lost their homes, businesses and loved ones. On behalf of our InfoTrack family, I would like to extend our gratitude to those who are bravely fighting these devastating fires, and the significant number of professionals and volunteers supporting our communities.
Yesterday, InfoTrack pledged a sizable donation to the Rural Fire Services across the affected states, we know this money is vital in supporting our fire services during this emergency.
InfoTrack has today identified 229 clients who operate from bushfire affected areas and we have announced a Bushfire Relief Program to support any client who is suffering as a result of the Australian bushfire crisis.
This Program aims to offer immediate practical help to assist you with managing the impact of this national crisis if your regular place of business has been affected or you are suffering business financial hardship.
We encourage you to lean on us for help by contacting our HelpDesk on 1800 738 524 to discuss the relief options available to you, which include:
- Access to an interim workspace at any one of our national InfoTrack offices with full access to computers, phones, internet and printers as needed.
- Administrative support for verification of identity, searches or settlements from our operations team.
- Deferred billing options for up to three months or more for eligible clients.
If you require access to any of these special relief measures or need further assistance, please call us on the number above or contact your local dedicated Account Manager.
If you would like to know how you can help, we have been informed that making a financial donation is effective in providing aid quickly during this crisis. Here are a few websites where you can donate:
- www.rfs.nsw.gov.au (NSW Rural Fire Service)
- www.cfa.vic.gov.au (Country Fire Authority, Victoria)
- www.cfs.sa.gov.au (South Australian Country Fire Service)
- www.rfbaq.org (Rural Fire Brigade Association Queensland)
- www.redcross.org.au (Red Cross)
- www.salvationarmy.org.au (Salvation Army)
- www.vinnies.org.au/ (St Vincent de Paul)
- www.wires.org.au (Wildlife Rescue).
We care about the clients we work for, so in times like these, it is these actions that support the service we provide to you.