What is Asset Search?
Asset Search allows you to easily and efficiently find the assets of an individual or company may own.
Why use Asset Search?
Asset Search helps you:
How does Asset Search work?
Asset Search creates a ‘living’ workspace that evolves as your matter does. Once you have all the information you need, you can order, export and merge documents into a single, convenient PDF report, with cover and summary page.
You can start an Asset Search in one of two ways:
- Using authority searches (for example ASIC, LRS, PPSR, AFSA) or
- by checking an individual’s name against InfoTrack’s historical database. You then have the opportunity to validate any connections by ordering the latest data from ASIC, AFSA, PPSR and the state land registries.
Asset Search uses InfoTrack’s powerful integration. If new connections are found within the documents you ordered, InfoTrack will automatically detect the properties, companies or people within the document and allow you to search without any additional data entry required, saving you time.
Who is Asset Search for?
Asset Search is for lawyers who work on matters that cover:
What services is Asset Search connected to?
Asset Search will look at the following services to return information for your report:
ASIC Organization Current
- ASIC Organization Current & historical
- PPSR Organisational Extract – ACN, ABN and Business name
- National Property Ownership Report
- Title Searches
- QLD and NSW Owner name search
- ASIC Personal Name Extract
- ASIC Banned & Disqualified
- AFSA Bankruptcy Browse
Want to find out more?
Request a demonstration today.