Can technology future proof the accounting profession?
We conducted a survey of over 500 accounting professionals and hosted a roundtable with industry experts to discuss a variety of subjects including compliance, technology and the future of the profession.
Download the eBook to find out:
- how the Royal Commission is creating opportunities for the accounting industry
- how accountants are dealing with client demands for more future-oriented and proactive services
- which areas accountants are diversifying their service offerings into
- how technology, AI and analytics are shaping the future of the industry
- what challenges accountants will face with new Know Your Customer regulations that will come in with Tranche 2 of the AML/CTF Act
- David Ross – Director, Walker Wayland
- Fraser McNaughton – Chief Marketing Officer, Grant Thornton
- Anna Carrabs – CEO, King Furniture Sydney
- Simone Macks – Senior Account Manager, Xero
- John Stewart – CEO, SEMA Holdings
- Kate Boorer – CEO, Young Professional Women Australia
To find out more in-depth insights from the roundtable, download your copy of the eBook now.