IDfy verification of identity security
Here at InfoTrack, we understand that the security related to the Verification of Identity process is of paramount importance to you. We take the security of your client's sensitive information very seriously and that's why IDfy has a number of measures to ensure that your client's personal information remains safe and sound.
VOI Security Features
- We’ve password-protected IDfy so it can only be accessed with your InfoTrack username and password.
- All the data in IDfy is encrypted for extra protection, ensuring peace of mind.
- Photos taken in IDfy aren’t visible in your gallery so there’s no need to worry about others viewing them on your device.
- Data from IDfy is transferred directly from the application to secure storage - InfoTrack never relies on external parties to keep your data secure.
- InfoTrack complies with the ISO27001 Certification for storing data.
InfoTrack complies with the ISO27001 Certification for storing data. Documents entered into IDfy are transmitted and stored securely in a write-only, ISO27001 certified private cloud provided database. This database is only accessible for read access via a private VPC, to a few highly privileged InfoTrack administrators. All data at rest is secured using the industry certified AES256 encryption, and all data in transit is secured end-to-end, using the industry certified TLSv1, TLSv1.1, and TLSv1.2 standards, and offers the highest level of protection possible. All documents ordered as part of the report are encrypted on the server using AES256. All transport between the app and servers is secured using SSL.