How to Secure Conveyancing Transactions
Tuesday 26 February 2019 | 1pm - 2pm AEDT | 1 CPD
About the event
Join Garth Brown as he discusses due diligence surrounding securing conveyancing transactions in a time where cybersecurity is a worldwide issue.
- What data is at risk as conveyancing transitions to mobile, online and virtual environments
- How you can ensure your computer and online conveyancing platforms are secure and safe for clients.
- What Technology you can employ that exchanges client sensitive data securely
- Securing client peace of minds.
Presented by Garth Brown
With over 20 years experience in the legal space and Principal of Brown & Brown Conveyancers, Garth Brown is a legal practice expert, industry thought leader, webinar presenter, accountant, author, trainer & industry adviser.
Garth is also a fellow AICNSW & 2015 NSW Conveyancer of the Year.
Who will you be learning from?
Garth Brown, B. Bus JP FAICNSW
Is this event online?
Yes, this event is an online webinar. Tune in from your office desk, at home or on-the-go.
Who is this event for?
Legal and conveyancing professionals.
If you are in the legal industry you can claim 1 CPD unit for this seminar under practice management and business skills.
* Practitioners residing in WA will have to submit an application for CPD approval to the Legal Practice Board of Western Australia at a fee of $60*