How to manage risk on conveyancing files (Part A)
Thursday 8 February 2018 | 1pm - 2pm
About the event
Join Garth Brown as he covers:
- Defect in Title - What are they and how to manage?
- Reactive Soils – What is reactive soils? Why be concerned?
- Fraud on Title – How to spot & how to manage pretend owners of property in a digital world?
- Air BnB – Recent Strata unit case with a BnB listing? Why be concerned, and what considerations to advise a Purchaser?
Presented by Garth Brown
Conveyancer of the Year AICNSW 2015 at Brown and Brown Conveyancers, Garth Brown is an expert legal consultant, law firm coach and industry thought leader with over 20 years experience.
Who will you be learning from?
Garth Brown, B.Bus, JP, CPC, Fellow AICNSW.
Is this event online?
Yes, this event is an online webinar. Tune in from your office desk, at home or on-the-go.
Who is this event for?
Legal and conveyancing professionals.
If you are in the legal industry you can claim 1 CPD unit for this seminar under practice management and business skills.
* Practitioners residing in WA will have to submit an application for CPD approval to the Legal Practice Board of Western Australia at a fee of $60*