In our recent Risks and Rewards of e-conveyancing seminar, David Wills (Sympli), Jeremy Cox (NSW Department of Finance, Services and Innovation) and Emanuel Oros (Sparke Helmore Lawyers) delved into:
• The potential impact on conveyancing expected post-Federal Budget and the Federal Election
• Practical tips we can learn from our Victorian counterparts
• The likelihood of interoperability happening between states and how are the key players currently dealing with this issue
• Advice to firms who are finding it hard to make the transition to e-settlements
• The industry perspective on e-conveyancing mandating generally
• What due diligence measures practitioners should undertake as they fully transition to e-conveyancing
• Practical tips on how to manage security risks associated with e-settlements
*This webinar is a recording from the Risks & Rewards of e-conveyancing seminar in New South Wales in May 2019.
Who will you be learning from?
NSW Registrar General
Partner Corporate & Commercial
*If you are in the legal industry you can claim 0.5 CPD unit for this seminar under practice management and business skills. Practitioners residing in WA will have to submit an application for CPD approval to the Legal Practice Board of Western Australia at a fee of $60.