Join Lee Bailie of InfoTrack and Peter Lynch of AON Insurance as they discuss:
- Recent fraud statistics in property
- Recent case studies of fraud in property
- Common sense practices and procedures for real estate agents to confirm the identity of key stakeholders
- Warning signs of possible fraud
- What agents must do if they suspect fraudulent activity
Who will you be learning from?
GM of Product & Innovation, InfoTrack
*If you are in the legal industry you can claim 0.5 CPD unit for this seminar under practice management and business skills. Practitioners residing in WA will have to submit an application for CPD approval to the Legal Practice Board of Western Australia at a fee of $60.