Regulatory Compliance Solicitor at the Law Society of NSW, Glenda Carry, will delve into the following frequently asked questions surrounding Practice Management and Business Skills:
– What are the key considerations when commencing a law practice?
– Do you have a step by step guide to changing practice structure?
– Practising as a ‘Consultant’ – what do I need to know?
– What to do when friends and family ask for help?
– What are my obligations with respect to document retention?
– Who owns what at the end of a retainer?
– Cybersecurity – how can I mitigate the risks?
Who will you be learning from?
Regulatory Compliance Solicitor, Law Society of NSW
*If you are in the legal industry you can claim 1 CPD unit for this seminar under practice management and business skills. Practitioners residing in WA will have to submit an application for CPD approval to the Legal Practice Board of Western Australia at a fee of $60.