Achieving more with less is the hallmark of a successful firm and integration is the cornerstone of the future of legal practice management systems. Join InfoTrack and LEAP as we run through the newest integration features in the electronic conveyancing process including:
- Matter creation with with data auto-filled from an eCOS
- Eliminated data entry when ordering property searches, using auto-populated data from your LEAP matter
- Property searches automatically saved back to your matter
- Cost recoveries captured in real time back to the client ledger
- Search fee reconciliation for ease of client billing and no lost disbursements
Who will you be learning from?
Account Manager, InfoTrack
Client Account Manager, LEAP
*If you are in the legal industry you can claim 1 CPD unit for this seminar under practice management and business skills. Practitioners residing in WA will have to submit an application for CPD approval to the Legal Practice Board of Western Australia at a fee of $60.