The internal fraudster is a threat to any organisation they work within. They identify any weakness within the internal systems and manipulate persons entrusted to protect the corporate network to gain access to network access, client data or funds. Whilst some persons only develop their fraudulent intent after having been a good long-term employee, others gain employment having used fraudulent qualifications or identities and having criminal intent.
Join Graeme Edwards, Director of CYBER i Pty Ltd, as he covers:
• Types of internal crime
• What are they targeting?
• Motivations of the internal fraudster
• The damage they can cause including consequences
• Panic when realization of the internal security breach
• A,B,C’s of fraud prevention
• Case studies of internal fraud
• An ounce of prevention is worth a ton of cure
Who will you be learning from?
Director, CYBER i Pty Ltd
*If you are in the legal industry you can claim 1 CPD unit for this seminar under practice management and business skills. Practitioners residing in WA will have to submit an application for CPD approval to the Legal Practice Board of Western Australia at a fee of $60.