Join Matthew Perriam and Tony Newton as they discuss:
- Preparing settlement instructions
- What supporting documents should you provide in your sale packet
- What supporting documents should you provide in your purchase packet
- Preparing LRS documents including Transfer of Land and eNOS
- Powers of attorney
- Interpreting a final search
- Types of Titles – Old System, Vol Fol, RP and eCT
- eCT’s, CT enquiry and CoRD Consent
Who will you be learning from?
Settlement Clerk, InfoTrack
GM, Settlement & Registration Services, InfoTrack
*If you are in the legal industry you can claim 1 CPD unit for this seminar under practice management and business skills. Practitioners residing in WA will have to submit an application for CPD approval to the Legal Practice Board of Western Australia at a fee of $60.